Job Opening Details
Full Job Description
As part of a leading MRO, this position is responsible for establishing and maintaining open and direct contact with customers for the purpose of executing sales and supporting the sales team goals and growth initiatives. Owns customer relationships, works with department managers for pricing initiatives and coordinates, tracks, and reports customer data, trends, and sales opportunities.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To Answers and prepares communications for RFQ , Contracts and other customer requests
- Identifies and develops growth opportunities for assigned accounts
- Follows up on actionable items with account management and tracks requirements to ensure completion through processes
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers
- Coordinates with other departments to meet plan and assists with customer requirements
- Prepares reports and monitors customer activity and trends
- Supports department manager in day to day tasks
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Travel and attend trade shows and conferences as required.
- Develop and perform sales presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6+ years experience in the aviation industry
- 6+ years avionics sales experience
- Excellent time management skills with ability to organize and manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBi
- Knowledge of Quantum Component Control
- Pay: $100,000.00-$130,000.00 annually DOE
- Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Aero Instruments & Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aero does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.