Job Opening Details
Customer Service Account Manager
Full Job Description
Aero Instruments and Avionics, Inc. is a leader in the commercial aviation repair market, and we are seeking a Customer Service Account Manager to join our growing team.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate is assertive, enthusiastic, well organized, with excellent communication skills, and takes ownership of a customer’s request from the quote until shipment of the finished product.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Provide customer quotes in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Purchasing and Production teams to ensure seamless workflow from quote to shipping of the finished product.
- Initiate and process any returns, credits, and replacements through established Aero process
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Coordinate with other Account Managers to ensure consistent service
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with Outside Sales team to identify prospective business opportunities.
- Think outside the box and offer solutions to fit the customer’s needs
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service or Account Representative experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of ERP and/or CRM systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries within established service level agreements
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
- Knowledge of aviation products and market
- Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.50 – $25.00 per hour
Aero Instruments & Avionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aero does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.